Talent Recruiter, Enterprise Talent Services
Greenville, South Carolina
We are actively looking to hire a Talent Recruiter to join our growing Enterprise Talent Services Team!
This is an entry to 2 years experienced position that offers a thorough training program with both team and one-on-one support. In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of technical and non-technical talent to fulfill the hiring needs of our Enterprise Accounts nationwide, and no two days are the same!
This is a unique opportunity to build on our company's 30-year + heritage of recruitment innovation, and to join a high-performance team in delivering some of the most interesting and challenging recruitment work around.
What will you do as a Talent Recruiter?
- Pro-active recruiting (sourcing, messaging, calling) of Nationwide candidates for a variety of technical and non-technical positions.
- Identify target tech profiles for your team through a variety of sources (e.g. open web, job board databases, LI, job posts, ATS archives, LI network, facebook, twitter, TIM, meetups, forums, & more)
- Conduct multi-medium initial, follow-up, tracking, & re-engagement outreach to prospective candidates (e.g. phone, VM, email, Inmail)
- Phone screen and pitch (service/jobs) to prospective candidates, qualify candidates, and collect ARPO as necessary for team as outlined
- Submit candidate’s information into VMS systems (screen, tailor resume, understand bill rate, pay rate)
- Schedule interviews, prepare candidates for interviews with clients, and gather candidate feedback from post-interviews.
- Manage process with candidate throughout the interview/closure process (pre-closure, advisory, closure and offer/acceptance)
- Manage candidate onboarding and offboarding.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Have 0-2 years’ experience in a fast paced, multi-tasking recruiting position, preferably technical roles.
- Have great communication skills, excellent problem-solving ability, strong work ethic and be a competitive team player.
- LIKE SALES!
- NEED an entrepreneurial driven mindset.
- Compensation: Range from $40,000 to $42,000, commensurate with skill level and experience
- Highly competitive benefit package including health, vision, dental, paid time off (includes vacation and sick time), medical and dependent flexible spending (FSA), health savings (HSA), critical illness coverage, volunteer and activism time off, paid parental leave (even pawternity leave!), 401k match with pre- and post-tax options as well as an annual wellness reimbursement.
- Training, training, and more training – our virtual training program offers a library of 100+ courses with classes-based, as well as self-led content that will develop the necessary foundation for you to succeed and flourish in your role, as well as continue your learning throughout your time at Motion Recruitment
- Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
- Fun, energetic, team-oriented work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day.
Since 1989, Motion Recruitment Partners LLC has grown into a leading global recruitment service provider offering outsourced talent solutions, perm and contingent staffing, and MSP programs to growing companies around the world. Motion Recruitment Partner’s network of operating brands (Motion Recruitment, Sevenstep, The Goal and MATRIX) have a strong and proven track record with filling mission-critical positions using a unique, team-based approach to talent acquisition.
Apply now to learn more about the job opportunity and the unique culture and work environment here at Motion Recruitment Partners.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.