Motion Recruitment, a Top 20 IT Staffing leader, is a powerful network of local placement agencies, located across North America. Motion currently serves some of the biggest brands in the world with their tech hiring in staffing programs as big as $1 billion in annualized spend. Due to the explosive growth in our Enterprise Contract Staffing line over the past few years, we are currently hiring for Enterprise-level Account Executives in each of our current locations.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for strategic expansion of select direct engagement clients with IT hiring needs for Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and any other type of project-based contract work under Statement of Work (SOW). Partnering with Business Development leaders and field delivery teams, the AE builds local partnerships with client tech leadership teams to fully assess current staffing challenges and propose effective talent solutions.
Our Enterprise Business Development and Account Management teams bring in 100’s of new clients and 1000’s of tech job orders, which means ongoing opportunities and unlimited growth for you as an Account Executive.
What will I do as an Account Executive?
- Build client expansion strategy plans with the help of Business Development and field leadership.
- Conduct outgoing solicitation to create valuable in-person opportunities to engage and network with client stakeholders.
- Champion the Motion Recruitment solutions value proposition and provide clarification of all our compelling service differentiators.
- Serve as point of contact for clients regarding candidate interview facilitation and complete process fulfillment of hiring needs.
- Focus on building deep and stronger relationships to help create more first touch opportunities at our expansion clients.
- Build out account plans to help understand all divisions and business units in order to become client subject matter expert.
- Collaborate with field teams to ensure custom and successful fulfillment strategies.
- Participate in client QBR meetings and modify go-to-market plans as needed.
- Assist with ongoing improvement of all Motion operational playbooks with thoughtful contributions to company training, workflows/processes, and/or marketing & sales collateral.
What are the qualifications to apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years in the Staffing industry (e.g. Recruitment Sales, Account Management).
- Tech Staffing experience specifically a priority. Accomplished Account Executives in other Professional Staffing sectors will be considered.
- Operational and commercial structures involved with IT Staffing.
- Process facilitation with clients/candidates, valuable advisory work, and strong negotiation and closure skills.
- Various Vendor Management Systems (VMS).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-driven and highly collaborative work environments.
- Setting, hitting, and achieving business goals.
Why should I choose a career at Motion as an Account Executive?
- Accelerated Career Opportunity…In addition to an attractive base salary with accelerated bonus/commission structure, a focus on personal attention and empowerment, leadership development programs, and internal mobility options allow for many celebrated career moves and promotions at Motion.
- Motivating Work Culture… Motion prides itself on building an inclusive, fun, and positive environment where people feel inspired to do great things. Contest incentives, celebrations, socials, and community voluntarism are all valued parts of our culture and pave a motivating path to success and unlimited growth and income.
- Market Leading Benefits… Gain access to an attractive and competitive benefit package including health, vision, dental, PTO, volunteer and activism time off, paid parental leave (and even “pawternity” leave), 401k/RRSP, wellness reimbursement, and more!
- Exceptional Delivery Ecosystem… Sales is a team sport! The account management team is enveloped by a dedicated recruiting team openly sharing market knowledge and connections and 100+ tech talent recruiters solely dedicated to pipelining for hard-to-fill tech talent.
- Strong Brand Equity… A non-stop Marketing team delivers quality inbound lead generation through compelling campaigns and Motion’s own “Tech in Motion” event series which provides powerful market credibility and networking capability. Motion is a trusted brand with a 4.8/5 star ranking on Google and world class NPS satisfaction rating at 82.
- Vast Marketplace Potential… Motion’s Tech Talent solution portfolio of Contract, Direct-Hire, and Workforce Solutions services clients across North America via 16 sales offices and 5 talent services delivery centers. Your market focus is with some of the largest brands in the world – offering you a rich prospecting landscape and room to expand your accounts.
Since 1989, Motion Recruitment Partners LLC has grown into a leading global recruitment service provider offering outsourced talent solutions, perm and contingent staffing, and MSP programs to growing companies around the world. Motion Recruitment Partner’s network of operating brands (Motion Recruitment, Sevenstep, The Goal and MATRIX) have a strong and proven track record with filling mission-critical positions using a unique, team-based approach to talent acquisition.
Apply now to learn more about the job opportunity and the unique culture and work environment here at Motion Recruitment Partners.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.