Talent Recruiter, Enterprise Talent Services
We are actively looking to hire a Talent Recruiter to join our growing Enterprise Talent Services Team!
This is an entry to 2 years experienced position that offers a thorough training program with both team and one-on-one support. In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of technical and non-technical talent to fulfill the hiring needs of our Enterprise Accounts nationwide, and no two days are the same!
This is a unique opportunity to build on our company's 30-year heritage of recruitment innovation, and to join a high-performance team in delivering some of the most interesting and challenging recruitment work around.
What will you do as a Talent Recruiter?
- Pro-active recruiting (sourcing, messaging, calling) of Nationwide candidates for a variety of technical and non-technical positions.
- Identify target tech profiles for your team through a variety of sources (e.g. open web, job board databases, LI, job posts, ATS archives, LI network, facebook, twitter, TIM, meetups, forums, & more)
- Conduct multi-medium initial, follow-up, tracking, & re-engagement outreach to prospective candidates (e.g. phone, VM, email, Inmail)
- Phone screen and pitch (service/jobs) to prospective candidates, qualify candidates, and collect ARPO as necessary for team as outlined
- Submit candidate’s information into VMS systems (screen, tailor resume, understand bill rate, pay rate)
- Schedule interviews, prepare candidates for interviews with clients, and gather candidate feedback from post-interviews.
- Manage process with candidate throughout the interview/closure process (pre-closure, advisory, closure and offer/acceptance)
- Manage candidate onboarding and offboarding.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Have 0-2 years’ experience in a fast paced, multi-tasking recruiting position, preferably technical roles.
- Have great communication skills, excellent problem-solving ability, strong work ethic and be a competitive team player.
- LIKE SALES!
- NEED an entrepreneurial driven mindset.
- Accelerated Career Opportunity… A focus on personal attention and empowerment with ongoing coaching, robust leadership development programs, a wide range of internal mobility options, and accelerated title and salary growth – plus a base salary with merit-based raises throughout the first year with clear path to commission.
- Training, training, and more training – our training program is unlike any other. A vast library of 60+ courses build the necessary foundation to succeed and flourish in your role.
- Motivating Work Culture… Motion prides itself on building an inclusive, fun, and positive environment where people feel excited to come to work every day and inspired to do great things. Contest incentives, celebrations, socials, and community voluntarism are all valued parts of our culture and pave a motivating path to success and unlimited growth and income.
- Market Leading Benefits… Gain access to an attractive and competitive benefit package including health, vision, dental, PTO, volunteer and activism time off, paid parental leave (And even two days for “pawternity”, 401k/RRSP, wellness reimbursement, and more!
- Exceptional Delivery Ecosystem… Sales is a team sport! Every Motion talent recruiter partners with a dedicated enterprise sales team openly sharing market knowledge and connections.
- Strong Brand Equity… A non-stop Marketing team delivers quality inbound lead generation through compelling campaigns and Motion’s own “Tech in Motion” event series which provides powerful market credibility and networking capability. Motion is a trusted brand with a 4.8/5 star ranking on Google and world class NPS satisfaction rating at 82.
- Vast Marketplace Growth Potential…You’ll work with some of the largest brands in the world. Motion’s Tech Talent solution portfolio of Contractor & Permanent Placement and Workforce Solutions services all of North America via 16 sales offices and 4 talent services centers.
- Compensation... Base salary with merit-based raises throughout the first year and a clear path to commission. This position is bonus eligible, with accelerated title and salary growth.
Since 1989, Motion Recruitment Partners LLC has grown into a leading global recruitment service provider offering outsourced talent solutions, perm and contingent staffing, and MSP programs to growing companies around the world. Motion Recruitment Partner’s network of operating brands (Motion Recruitment, Sevenstep, The Goal and MATRIX) have a strong and proven track record with filling mission-critical positions using a unique, team-based approach to talent acquisition.
Apply now to learn more about the job opportunity and the unique culture and work environment here at Motion Recruitment Partners.
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.