Senior Test Automation Engineer
$40/hr - $60/hr
They are a leader in developing operational assessments used for human capital management, hiring and promotion, credentialing, and leadership evaluation. Essentially, if their customers in the federal, state, and commercial space want to improve their HR operations, they will assess their operations and create custom solutions backed by research, science, and best practices that their customers can then implement in their organization.
Currently they are at 25% automation, primarily for the front end, so there will be plenty of opportunities to build automation frameworks from scratch either for their front end web application or for the back end.
As of now, they script in Java, utilize Selenium for UI automation, some TestNG, Junit, as well as Postman + Jmeter for API testing. Upon conversion, you will receive a base salary along with their fantastic benefits package.
Contract Duration: 3-month contract-to-hire Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional, quality assurance engineering experience
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with Postman
- BS/MS in computer science or related field
- Experience with Web Services and SQL
- Health Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Prescription Benefits
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Akwasi Agyekum