Senior Network Engineer - Onsite, Andover MA
$110k - $140k
They are in need of a Senior Network Engineer to act as a company wide networking expert and be responsible for the successful implementation of networking. You'll be architecting, designing, and troubleshooting networks, and enabling successful wireless and wired network installations at customer sites. Ideal candidates should have at least 10 years of related work experience, and previous experience with industrial safety systems implemented over wireless networks that uses PROFINET and PROFIsafe.
This is a fully onsite role in Andover, Massachusetts. Required Skills & Experience
- At least 10 years of directly related work experience.
- A proven track record of implementing high reliability computer networks for large-scale industrial (preferably related to automation) applications.
- Experience with industrial safety systems implemented over wireless networks that use PROFINET and PROFIsafe and a deep understanding of how they work.
- Knowledge of RF signal theory concepts as they relate to wireless communication such as attenuation, co-channel interference, electromagnetic interference, shadowing, and reflections.
- Strong channel management knowledge, understanding and experience working with DFS channels.
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% fully paid benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with 4% match
- Reimbursed gas and cell phone usage
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Olivia Tretout