$32/hr - $35/hr
This company is a fast-growing team of technicians supporting customers on-site. You will join the United States Global Technology Operations (US GTO) team that supports and maintains information technologies and processes to meet the needs of our customers on-site. The position provides support to end-users on a variety of software and technical related issues and escalate support requests as necessary.
The successful candidate will have at least two years of hands-on experience in the support of multi-user hybrid windows/Mac environment. You must be able to collaborate with a variety of technical and management disciplines including infrastructure and security architecture, security operations, application development, project managers, product owners, and others.
This role must be located in Alexandria, VA and the candidate will need to come on-site.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support workstation, mobile, and remote environments.
- Perform Service Desk duties, which are heavily focused on personal interaction coupled with exceptional customer service.
- Troubleshoot and provide timely resolution for hardware and software issues.
- Assist in service desk process flow including incident, request, and problem escalation and follow through.
- Assist and work with the Network & Systems Operations team in daily duties that impact staff.
- Lead conference IT support at remote locations.
- Remotely support teleworkers, international employees, traveling staff, and field workers.
- Assist in maintenance of Active Directory, WSUS, CRM, Call Systems and other tools regularly used by the Service Desk and network and system operations team.
- Research and evaluate new products.
- Provide A/V support for conference rooms.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma.
- At least two years of hands-on experience in the support of multi-user hybrid windows/Mac environment.
- Working knowledge of common software and OS packages including Office365, Windows 7 - 10, and MacOS.
- Working knowledge of ITIL-based ticketing systems, Active Directory, basic networking concepts, and collaboration tools.
- Ability to research hardware and software issues.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be based in customer site in Alexandria VA
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A/V equipment setup and support.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite of products.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of equivalent technical courses and work experience.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position doesn’t provide sponsorship.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Ashton Corbett