Jenkins Solution Architect- CI/CD Experience
$80/hr - $100/hr
Seeking a highly skilled CI/CD and Jenkins Architect to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining our CI/CD systems and QA landscape to automate testing processes. You will work closely with our development and operations teams to streamline our software development lifecycle from inception to deployment.
The company is located in the D.C. Metro Area. This position is a 12-month contract-to-hire and will remain 100% remote.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, implement, and manage CI/CD systems using Jenkins and other relevant tools.
- Develop and maintain automated testing frameworks to ensure the quality of software releases.
- Collaborate with the development team to understand software features and technical implementation, ensuring that the QA process is integrated early in the development cycle.
- Define and implement best practices for CI/CD and automated testing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues within the CI/CD environment.
- Provide training and guidance to team members on CI/CD practices and tools.
- Continuously evaluate and implement emerging CI/CD technologies and methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a CI/CD and Jenkins Architect or similar role in software development.
- Extensive experience with Jenkins, including writing Jenkins files and managing Jenkins plugins.
- Knowledge of other CI/CD tools and technologies.
- Experience with automated testing frameworks and tools.
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical team members.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position doesn’t provide sponsorship.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Ashton Corbett