Security Analyst - SOC (Splunk)
$80/hr - $100/hr
This company was built to deliver world class ERP innovation to all, specifically within highly regulated industries. We facilitate the secure adoption of U.S. based cloud solutions with an enhanced deployment model that keeps your data secure and fully compliant.
This company is located in the DC Metro Area, a 12-month contract-to-hire and the candidate must be local to the area.
Evening/Weekend coverage to attain 24x7 Security Monitoring and Incident Response capability.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in incident response and SOC operations.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, tools, and technologies.
- Strong experience with Splunk
- Familiarity with network and system security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, antivirus, etc.).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 shift rotation.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with threat intelligence platforms and feeds.
- Scripting and programming skills (e.g., Python, PowerShell).
- Experience with cloud security and DevSecOps practices.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance standards (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS).
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position doesn’t provide sponsorship.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Ashton Corbett