Sr. Business Analyst/Scrum Master
$40/hr - $45/hr
Stafford, VA · Information Technology
Work within an Agile, cross-functional team to serving as a Sr. Business Analyst/Scrum Master of a new web-based application hosted in a Cloud environment. The Senior Business Analyst works collaboratively with other team members, stakeholders, and end users to define, develop, and document requirements. A self-starter who needs minimal supervision, is comfortable breaking down complex requirements, and comes with a team-first approach to the position is highly desired.
This position will remain 100% remote, but the candidate must be located to the D.C. Metro Area.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working within a development team and facilitates scrum ceremonies/meetings.
- Work on a highly complex/high profile project
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize development.
- Act as liaison between the development team and client to articulate methods to implement business needs within cloud architecture.
- Develop and document requirements based on an expert understanding of the CODIS system and user requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to pass a public trust investigation.
- 5+ years analyzing, testing, and documenting complex software applications.
- Experience maintaining a product backlog for an Agile/Scrum program.
- Experience collaborating with customer representatives, program management, and quality managers to define and document requirements in small increments.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability, problem solving skills and a consistent record of on time delivery and customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to translate complex technical concepts into plain English.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience in Agile SDLC, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Deployment
- Experience working with AWS or Azure services and cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of DevOps techniques and approaches to software development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Products including, TFS/Azure DevOps, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to recognize weaknesses in processes and find ways to improve.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position doesn’t provide sponsorship.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Ashton Corbett