Data/DevOps (Secret Clearance or higher)
$160k - $180k
A consulting company that mostly supports various federal agencies (though some commercial) and almost always on analytics-heavy and “data/ops” work is looking for a Data/DevOps engineer to join their team. Responsibilities:
- Analyze complex business requirements and generate technical specifications to design or redesign interactive dashboards for both internal and external users.
- Design and develop dashboards, data visualizations, and complex reports.
- Define, execute, and interpret data models and queries.
- Support activities to evolve and communicate data models + visualizations.
- Instrument row-level security for embedded reporting.
- B.S in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- 3-6 years of related experience required.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Linux, Git/Github, AWS.
- Experience with Data visualization tools.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Posted by: Jackson Dechter