$110k - $156k
An Analytic Solutions Consulting Firm in the DC Metro Area is looking for a Data Scientist to join their team. They specialize in serving both commercial and government sectors serving hundreds of clients across various industries.
This is an opportunity to participate in an exciting project that offers substantial rewards. As a member of our team, you'll be responsible to navigate a complex and ever-changing data environment.Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, International Relations, Mathematics, Statistics, Political Science, or related field.
- Experience with R, Python or related software package.
- Experience with advanced analytic methods such as ordinal logistic regression, copulas, LASSO/elastic nets, bootstrapping, and k-fold cross validation.
- Knowledge of and experience with machine learning, data wrangling, advanced statistical data analysis and modeling
- The ability to perform complex analyses and communicate its results using accurate, concise, and effective writing.
Posted by: Jackson Dechter