$90k - $105k
A well-known airline company is looking to add a Database Administrator to their team. They are starting a re-creation of their company website for users to book flights, get a assistance and look for their next vacation. They are looking for someone who has experience with SQL, DB maintenance, stored procedures, powershell scripts, resolving deadlock issues, etc. This position is direct hire with hybrid as needed basis in DC.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years
- DB maintenance
- Stored procedures
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Competitive Salary, $100K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits.
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Collaborative environment
- Opportunities for advancement and development
- Wellness package
- Monthly company-paid happy hours
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with a 3% Match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Lucy Pin