DevOps Engineer - USC/AWS/Kubernetes/Python
$140k - $170k
Our client is a data solutions consulting firm headquartered in Arlington, VA, supporting federal clients like the Department of State and NIH. The majority of their projects are heavier on the side of data analytics, engineering, and deployment, and they utilize these specialties to expertly design "mission-centric" solutions that enable their clients to meet their analytics objectives.
They are searching for a remote DevOps Engineer to join their team. The core tech stack for their work includes Python, Kubernetes, and Linux, all within an AWS cloud environment.
- Utilize orchestration tools (Kubernetes) to manage containerized applications at scale.
- Implement and maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate the build, test, and deployment processes.
- Integrate version control systems (e.g., Git) with CI/CD pipelines to ensure code changes are automatically built and tested.
- Develop scripts and workflows for various operational processes.
- Develop and test backup and disaster recovery plans to ensure data and application availability in case of failures.
- Implement security best practices, such as access control, encryption, and vulnerability scanning.
- B.S in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- 4-7 years of related experience required.
- US Citizenship, preferably with active security clearances
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Experience with Python and Linux.
- Expertise in AWS cloud environments.
- Extensive Kubernetes experience.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
**Due to the sensitive nature of this work, US Citizenship is required. Top-Secret clearance is not required but is highly recommended.**
Posted by: Lindsay Troyer