Junior Python Engineer/Machine Learning Engineer - Public Trust
$85k - $110k
Our client is a federal consulting company that works predominately with the US Air Force and USCIS. The company itself is small, about 30 people in total, but they have a well-established track record over the past 10 years and their current bench of projects are extended out for the next 3-5 years, ensuring job security for the foreseeable future.
They are seeking candidates with hands-on software development experience who are ready to take their skills to the next level by delivering automation solutions to customers and helping build advanced automation capabilities using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Their office is in the Arlington, Virginia area and they need local candidates, but the role itself is fully remote.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- US Citizenship or Green Card possesion (a Public Trust is required for this role)
- Residency in the Washington DC metro area
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience supporting project or product delivery
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with company match and contribution
- Generous PTO
- Life insurance options
- Disability coverage
**Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.**
Posted by: Lindsay Troyer