Mid-Senior .NET Developer
$110k - $130k
A Software Service Company in Reston, VA is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to come and join their team full time to work on multiple challenging security projects.
If you are looking for an innovative job where you can utilize your creativity, then apply today!Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a back-end developer building responsive websites and web applications.
- You should be an expert with C# and .NET 4.7 or above.
- Experience working with SQL.
- Experience working in full-stack development cycles.
- Be able to work quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Familiar with source code control and configuration management
- Experience in Mongo.
- Experience with Java (modern +).
- Experience in unit and system test documentation and execution.
- Proven ability to meet development timelines.
- Experience capturing and documenting requirements a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 20% Frontend Development
- 80% Backend Development
- Work with designers to implement eye-catching responsive designs.
- Work with front end and back-end engineers to ensure web properties are running at peak performance.
- Mentor team members to improve both technical and interpersonal skills.
- Medical Insurance & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Holiday leave
- 401(k) + 5% match
Posted by: Rachel Hopp