$110k - $140k
A growing non-profit in Northern Virginia is looking to add a Product Manager to join their team. Currently, the core product is their fundraising platform which they are looking to improve and reach a wider audience.
The Product Manager will be working on aspects of the web platform such as navigation, accessibility, the homepage, and other features. Additionally, they will be working cross-functionally with both internal and external stakeholders to enhance the website experience. An excellent candidates should have experience interacting with the marketing team and a passion to grow with a team.
This is a hybrid role in Arlington, VA.Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Product Manager
- Experience working with various external stakeholders
- Strong experience interacting with Data
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong communication and oral skills
- Experience in the E-commerce space is a plus
- 10% Bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Sophie Lovatt