Senior .NET Developer
$120k - $140k
One of the fastest growing education companies in the US is looking to bring on a senior software engineer to join the team and work on a variety of their online programming and coursework.
This is hybrid onsite in Washington, DC.
You will be working with C#, .NET 6, SQL, TypeScript and some React on the front end. You'll be working with a dynamic, fast paced team that like to build cool things.Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- .NET 6 or .NET 5 experience
- TypeScript, React experience is ideal
- Requires excellent organizational skills, good oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-motivated team player able to work in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, and demanding environment
- Azure experience
- Microservices experience
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Health Vision and Dental for Employees and Dependents
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), 12 Company Holidays, 3 Personal Days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Benefits ($200/year)
- Catered lunches each week, fully stocked office fridge!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Shannon McCarthy