Senior Product Manager
$135k - $165k
A growing identity access management start up is looking to add a Senior Product Manager to to help define and execute the next generation of their product strategy. You will leverage SaaS product management experience and bring practical, hands-on ability to convert ideas into product specifications.
This is a Senior role so someone with 5+ years experience is required to be able to hit the ground running. Experience working on a SaaS product is also a must.
- 3+ years of SaaS product management
- Experience defining, launching and scaling world-class products
- Ability to integrate complex business requirements into coherent product specifications
- Experience building functional and engaging user experiences
- Good understanding of business strategy
- Hands-on, driven self-starter that can use their initiative
- Prior experience in digital identity solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology discipline
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 100% Product Management
- 70% Team collaboration
- 30% Individual Contributor
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Sophie Lovatt