QA Automation Tester and Analyst
Atlanta , Georgia
$60.92/hr - $60.92/hr
Our established client has implemented an Integrated Eligibility System, Georgia Gateway. This application supports 4 agencies and 8 programs. Our client is creating a Quality Assurance Automation Testing team to improve overall quality assurance. This position is responsible for the QA test automation based on the defined plan and schedule of testing within the Georgia Gateway Application
Contract Duration: 6 Months
• 4 years of experience in software testing or other applicable Information Technology experience that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position.
• A minimum of 1 year of demonstrated experience using automated testing tools.
• Ability to collaborate across teams and articulate testing progress and results.
• Experience reading and interpreting XML/JSON payloads, working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) and with defect project and defect tracking suites.
• Experience analyzing and leveraging problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot issues and isolate defects effectively.
• Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a collaborative team. What You Will Be Doing
• Work collaboratively with developers, other QA team members and vendors to verify the functionality, performance, and reliability of the system.
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders to complete the validation of system.
• Interpret requirements and work with cross functional teams to be able to write/execute on test cases.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
• Prepare test automation solutions, design automation frameworks, and leading the implementation of test strategy, test plans & test execution.
• Perform automated regression, functional, integration, and performance testing.
• Collaborate with the Development and Support teams to reproduce, diagnose, and resolve identified defects.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved & new features are introduced.
• Ensure proper flow of data between systems.
• Ability to determine priority levels when necessary.
• Utilize existing tools to ensure optimal testing accuracy and efficiency.
• Preference will be given to the candidates with experience in LEAPWORK automation testing platform.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Maya Russo