Atlanta , Georgia
$80k - $110k
This data analytic company is looking to add a Product Owner with a focus in EdTech to their team immediately. At this company, you will work to create applications that are used within millions of homes.
They are looking for someone with a strong understanding of Product technologies and processes and someone who is eager to solve complex infrastructure problems. You will work hand in hand with teams across the company to collaborate and troubleshoot. Communication and management skills will be needed to excel in this role. This is a contract remote role based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- Experience working with the Product Background
- Strong knowledge of EdTech
- Understanding of how to communicate with non technical
- Experience with FullStory
- Analyze current Technology used within the company.
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Work with the infrastructure and software engineering teams to define deployment requirements
- Building Relationships
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Full benefits, 100K Maximum
- Challenging work designed to expand your skillset
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Brendan McLean