Network Security Engineer
$45/hr - $60/hr
Our client, a large healthcare organization, made up of 20+ hospitals is hiring a Network Security Engineer to join their team onsite in Atlanta, Georgia!
***This role is a 6-month contract to hire position, paid weekly with benefits offered***
- Responsible for helping to design, plan, install, and maintain security systems in support of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- This role is accountable for reviewing/implementing security configurations on systems and networking infrastructure components, providing guidance on availability and integrity, and monitoring compliance with regulatory requirements, and security standards.
- Deploy firewall rules on the enterprise firewalls per security best practices
- Review vendor documentation and risk assessments to determine best network architecture for enterprise solutions
- Develop, implement, manage enterprise firewalls for cloud data centers
- Three (3) years of work experience including hands-on knowledge of the installation, design, routing troubleshooting enterprise firewalls
- Understands/implemented HIPAA network requirements
- Experience in cloud data centers
- Understands/implemented VPN connectivity (B2B & B2U)
- Knowledge of key governance frameworks, including ISO 27001, NIST, COBIT and ITIL
- Hands-on experience with AWS Platform and Services
- extensive skills with TCP/IP protocol stack and associated applications including Telnet / SSH
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jake Patrick