Principal SAP Program Manager
$115/hr - $130/hr
Principal SAP Program Manager
Fortune 500 firm seeking a Principal Program Manager to be the key program leader for their enterprise digital transformation project. This is a long-term contract that will convert to perm. This will be a hybrid role requiring multiple days onsite in the Dunwoody area.
The Principal Program Manager serves a critical role working on this multi-year transformation. and will be accountable for the on-time and within-budget execution. The program manager will work along with other PM's on the program to ensure that the work done by their workstreams aligns to the shared goals for the entire program, are coordinated for execution on a common timeline, with a robust understanding of the dependencies, risks, and issues across the entire team. The Principal Program Manager will be responsible for leading the programs' day-to-day activities with the goal of driving cross-functional coordination and communication to support the business, IT groups, contractors, and delivery partner consultants.
- Lead and work with all other project managers assigned to the program.
- Work with Business, IT, and Consulting Partners workstream leads for all projects and sub-tracks across the program.
- Plan, schedule and track program timelines, resources, milestones, and deliverables using program/project management tools and best practices.
- Set, communicate, and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Clearly explain things such as timelines, objectives, deliverables, budgets, and more in language that translates to numerous different audiences.
- Identify and manage program dependencies and critical path issues/risks.
- Proactively manage changes in program scope, schedule, resources, and budget.
- Coordinate the efforts of all project team members and contractors, influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Maintain a broad business perspective about how individual projects support the larger goals of the organization.
- Ensure that all program/project deliverables align with and support the strategic business goals of the applicable products.
- Responsible for running the Scrum of Scrums for multiple Agile teams.
- Lead the teams in adopting Agile/Scrum methodology via training and coaching, encouraging self-organized teams and Agile usage.
- Ensure the product team has capacity to execute within each sprint resolving capacity and resource issues in collaboration with the solution lead.
Education / Technology / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree ideally is MIS or Business. MBA preferred.
- PMP Certification
- Experience managing teams implementing or supporting enterprise scale SAP
- Experience leading large (30+ members) teams of project resources on complex multi-year implementations.
- Experience driving global projects with multiple workstreams
- Experience supporting financial applications at the enterprise level
- Functional SAP lead experience
- Strong knowledge of the Financial SAP modules
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Executive presence, poise and savvy
- CSM preferred
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.