$32/hr - $45/hr
4+ Month Contract-to-Hire
Onsite in Atlanta, GA
Our client is one of the largest hospitals in the state of Georgia. They are looking to bring in a SCCM/MECM Specialist to assist with SCCM Infrastructure Management, Advanced Application Support, and Patch Management.
- Responsible for performing tasks and duties related to the administration, development, and distribution for software packages and applications using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager / Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM).
- SCCM Infrastructure Management, Advanced Application Support, Patch Management, Documentation, and Reporting
- Supports testing, deployment, and maintenance activities by correcting programming errors and coding software enhancements
- Oversee the patch management process for operating systems and applications, maintaining schedules and compliance reporting.
- 5+ years of Extensive experience in SCCM administration and support, with a strong track record of success.
- Profound knowledge of Windows operating systems, Active Directory, and Group Policy, DNS, Virtual Desktop Support and VMWare used for Virtual Desktops
- Expertise in scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell) for automation and strong
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jessica Mencher