Flutter Mobile Developer Needed - Onsite Local to Atlanta
$150k - $165k
Job Summary: Our healthcare company is seeking a skilled Flutter Mobile Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our mobile applications on both iOS and Android platforms. As a Flutter Mobile Developer, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers and product managers, to deliver high-quality mobile applications that meet the needs of our users.
- Develop, test, and maintain mobile applications using Flutter framework
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and other developers to define app features and functionality
- Write clean and maintainable code with a focus on code quality and performance
- Ensure the mobile applications are responsive, user-friendly, and adhere to industry standards and best practices
- Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate the mobile applications with APIs and other web services
- Ensure the mobile applications are compatible with both iOS and Android platforms
- Identify and troubleshoot bugs and other issues that arise during development
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and industry trends to ensure our applications are using the latest tools and techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Proven experience developing mobile applications using Flutter framework
- Experience with other mobile development technologies such as Swift, Java, Kotlin, or React Native is a plus
- Knowledge of software development principles and design patterns
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are passionate about developing high-quality mobile applications and are looking to join a dynamic and innovative team in the healthcare industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Note: Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Drew Hawkins