Senior Application Security Engineer
Open to Remote
$160k - $180k
We are partnered with a key Fin Tech player that oversees brokerage firms and exhanges markets all over the United States. Their goal is to grow out their IT team and they are currently looking for a Senior Application Security Engineer to join their growing team. In this role, you will conduct application security assessments and develop and implement application security policies and procedures into the security posture. You should have experience working with modern SAST/DAST tooling and an understanding of web application security and mitigation techniques. This is a fully remote role that could be done virtually anywhere in the US. Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years+ of experience in application security.
- Deep understanding of web application security vulnerabilities and mitigation techniques.
- Experience with security testing tools such as Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, and Nessus.
- Familiarity with security frameworks such as NIST, OWASP, and CIS.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, .NET, or Python.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CSSLP, or CISM.
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus
- 100% paid Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) + Match
- Stock Options
Posted by: Amanda Coppola