IT Infrastructure Engineer – Onsite – Austin
$50/hr - $60/hr
**This would be a hybrid 6-month contract (possible extension or conversion to perm) in Austin, TX**
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience using VMware vSphere, FC SAN, and vSAN/VxRail.
- Experience managing vSphere, FC SAN, vSAN/VxRail Clusters globally (NORAM, EU, APAC).
- Experience managing Dell PowerEdge Servers, Dell OpenManage integration appliances.
- Tools: vRealize Ops Mgr., LogInsight, Brocade SanNav, BSL, Pure Appliances (Analytics, Plugins), VMW Skyline.
- Building VMWare images (Window Servers and Windows 10,11).
- Proficient in PowerCLI. Automation and Administration through PowerShell, PowerCLI and Scripting.
Essential Job Requirements
- Provide top level support and mentoring for System Administrators and Service Desk personnel.
- Perform scheduled and proactive maintenance activities after hours and during maintenance windows.
- Assist with and manage infrastructure projects and programs.
- Work closely with other Engineers to ensure infrastructure architecture standards maximize efficiency and support platform compatibility.
- Oversee systems patches and security updates (vSphere, VxRail, vROPS, vLI, Brocade FOS, Pure Purity, and supporting appliances- Brocade, VMWare, Pure, Dell)
- Compensation: competitive pay based on experience
- Job Type: 6-month contract (potential extension or conversion to perm)
- Location: Austin, TX (hybrid)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Matthew Proctor