IT Infrastructure Engineer
$50/hr - $60/hr
IT Infrastructure Engineer
6+ month Contract
100% Onsite in Austin, TX
Our client is a leading provider of best-in-class information technology services and solutions. They are seeking a IT Infrastructure Engineer for their IT Infrastructure team who can provide top level support to ensure the effective, uninterrupted delivery of IT services and solutions to the company.
**This position requires you to go onsite at 400 West Cesar Chavez, Austin, TX 78701**
- Provide top level support and mentoring for System Administrators and Service Desk personnel.
- Work closely with other Engineers to ensure infrastructure architecture standards maximize efficiency and support platform compatibility.
- Assist with and manage infrastructure projects and programs.
- Perform scheduled and proactive maintenance activities after hours and during maintenance windows.
- Oversee systems patches and security updates (vSphere, VxRail, vROPS, vLI, Brocade FOS, Pure Purity, and supporting appliances- Brocade, VMWare, Pure, Dell)
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of VMware vSphere, FC SAN, vSAN/VxRail administration.
- Tools: vRealize Ops Mgr., LogInsight, Brocade SanNav, BSL, Pure Appliances (Analytics, Plugins), VMW Skyline.
- Experience managing vSphere, FC SAN, vSAN/VxRail Clusters globally (NORAM, EU, APAC).
- Experience managing Dell PowerEdge Servers, Dell OpenManage integration appliances.
- Proficient in PowerCLI. Automation and Administration through PowerShell, PowerCLI and Scripting.
- Building VMWare images (Window Servers and Windows 10,11).
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Jessica Mencher