Linux System Administrator (Hybrid)
Beaverton , Oregon
$80k - $90k
We are seeking a candidate who has experience working with Linux servers in a cloud infrastructure/environment to join our team. Your responsibilities would include working closely with our IT team to create and maintain on-prem, virtual, cloud, or hybrid environments for our clients. You will be responsible for improving and supporting the environment for primarily the end-users, likely those who will interact with the environment through an application.
- Work on a team to build Linux servers as VMs in Azure
- Monitor and troubleshoot any server or service issues
- Manage a variety of systems using configuration management tools
- Automate and build CI/CD pipelines.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience deploying and automating Linux servers in a large-scale environment
- Proficiency in scripting: Python, Go, Bash, and/or Shell
- Working knowledge of virtual environments w/ Azure
- Knowledge of networking concepts
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Existing working experience with most up-to-date Azure Cloud technologies or ability to learn
- Stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future. This role is hybrid to Hillsboro, OR.
Posted by: Kate Meng