$27/hr - $29.53/hr
One of the largest consumer robotics companies in the country is searching for a Transportation Analyst to join their team in Bedford, MA. This role will be responsible for managing all domestic OTR transportation activity including cost control, supplier negotiations, and freight payment by utilizing advanced Excel skills, Oracle ERP, and Tableau.
This unique position begins on a W2 contract that offers full benefits and the opportunity to extend or convert to permanent.
- Maintaining relationships with and quoting/approving rates for freight carriers
- Meet with transportation providers to discuss performance, forecasts, and project coverage
- Develop detailed analytics regarding OTR transportation activities including LTL, FTL, Rail, etc.
- Monitor the payment of all domestic freight invoices to ensure vendors have accurate GL coding, Rates, etc.
- Utilize Oracle ERP and Tableau for program performance reporting
- 3-5 years of experience working on OTR (over the road) and parcel shipping
- Strong understanding of freight payment processes
- Experience utilizing Oracle ERP and Microsoft Excel
- DOT/IATA/IMDG Hazmat Shipping Training preferred
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Josh Friedman