$120k - $130k
This local Healthcare system is growing their Automation Center of Excellence and hiring an Automation Engineer to join their team. This dynamic role involves collaborating with stakeholders and defining automation strategies to drive innovation and efficiency within the organization. You will help establish best practices, coding standards, and development guidelines to ensure the delivery of high-quality software solutions. The position also requires staying up-to-date with emerging technologies and fostering a culture of learning, growth, and excellence.
Ideal candidates are local to the Philadelphia area and able to go onsite once a month. Offer is a full time salary, tons of paid time off and holidays, and great work life balance.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of software engineering, devops, automation experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Azure, AWS or GCP. Azure preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong expertise in automation, deep understanding of software engineering principles and design patterns
- Proficient in Power shell, Java, Python or other development
- Proficiency with RPA, API tools, etc.
- RPA tools with power automate, ServiceNow orchestration
- Testing Principles
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- Prior experience setting up an Automation Center of Excellence
What You Will Be Doing:
- 100% Automation of infrastructure
- 100% Hands On
- Hybrid Remote
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Stock Options
Posted by: Alexa Mueller