$50/hr - $65/hr
This digital consulting agency that specializes in partnering with marking teams of small to medium-sized business to design and develop websites tailored to their specific needs. They are currently looking for a full stack developer to join their growing team. Known for working with a diverse range of clients, including universities, banks, and pharmaceutical companies, this role will be full time and in-person.
In this position you’ll be working closely with clients and Project Managers that define and document functional requirements, estimate work, develop, and improve solutions, and ensure quality. You will be expected to learn quickly, work independently and effectively collaborate within the team as well as staying up to date on new technologies and sharing that knowledge with your colleagues.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge developing web sites and web applications
- Experience working with C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET and MVC
- Knowledge working with commercial CMS platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Mathematics, Scientific or Engineering
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in an independent environment
- 70% Hands on
- 30% Client facing
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Alyssa Wilson