Lead Data Ops Engineer - Boston
$70/hr - $90/hr
A top life sciences management consulting firm location in Greater Boston is searching for a unique candidate that has the experience and knowledge to assist with data pipeline automation and cloud architecture. This is an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in the companies transition from consulting to a tech-focused company.
In this role you will work on automating data pipelines and optimizing data workflows in Azure Data Factory. The ideal candidate has proven experience with Python programming, SQL, CI/CD tools, and should be familiar with cloud-based solutions. This role is a contract position with the opportunity to extend to perm.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.