$50/hr - $60/hr
This is a hybrid opportunity requiring on-site presence four days a week in Andover Mass. They are aiming to hire a candidate that has worked on all aspects of the CI/CD pipeline using specifically Gitlab. This and experience working in a Linux environment are essential for the position, and to be considered for this position sufficient experience is required. A candidate that is skillful in their utilization of AWS services is also highly desirable.
- 1-3 years of experience using Gitlab on all aspects of CI/CD pipelines
- 1-3 years of experience working in a Linux environment
- Ability to travel to Andover Massachusetts 4 days a week
- Permanent Residency in the United States is also required (U.S. Citizen or Greencard holder)
- Experience in AWS is highly preferrable
- Some familiarity with Lambdas and CKDS are also highly preferred
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application. Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: James Krumsiek