DevOps Engineer - Boston (Back Bay)
$140k - $160k
As a DevOps Engineer, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our infrastructure and optimizing our software development processes. Your primary responsibilities will include managing and enhancing the Windows-based infrastructure, working with tools such as Docker, and focusing on the cloud environment in Azure.This is a hybrid role that requires 3 days a week onsite in their Back Bay, Boston location.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in managing Windows-based environments.
- Strong proficiency in Docker for containerization.
- Extensive knowledge of cloud platforms, particularly Azure or AWS.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Expertise in designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines.
- Scripting proficiency (e.g., PowerShell, Bash).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Olivia Tretout