Lead Test Automation Engineer - Hybrid, Boston
$140k - $160k
The Test Automation Lead will play a crucial role in our organization, responsible for establishing and maintaining an automation framework. The primary focus of this role will be on Unified Functional Testing (UFT) with HP Quick Test Pro (QTP). The ideal candidate should possess a hands-on background with UFT, and familiarity with additional automation tools such as Java Selenium would be advantageous.This is a hybrid role that requires 2 days a week onsite in the Boston, MA. Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in test automation, with a focus on UFT and QTP
- Proficiency in VB Scripting, SQL, and Python
- Knowledge of Java Selenium is desirable, but a strong foundation in UFT is essential
- Familiarity with test management tools such as ALM and Jira
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is preferred
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to guide and inspire team members
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Olivia Tretout