Linux Infrastructure Lead - Hybrid, Boston
$160k - $170k
They are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Linux Infrastructure Team Lead to join their team based in Boston. This position will be responsible for leading a team of Linux Infrastructure Engineers and working closely with other IT teams to ensure the stability, scalability, and security of our Linux-based infrastructure.
This is a hybrid role that requires 2 days a week onsite in downtown Boston, MA.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 7 years of experience in Linux infrastructure engineering and administration
- Proven experience leading a team of engineers
- Strong knowledge of VMware virtualization technologies
- Experience with various database technologies such as Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Strong scripting skills using Bash, Python, and Ansible
- Experience with storage systems such as NetApp and EMC
- Strong understanding of networking concepts such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and routing
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Olivia Tretout