Payroll Administrator - Boston
$60k - $80k
As a Payroll Administrator you'll be responsible for managing the end-to-end payroll process. Your weekly tasks will include pulling relevant reports, preparing, submitting, and reviewing payroll data, and working extensively in both Excel and Paychex.
- 2-3 years of experience in a Payroll oriented position.
- Previous experience with Paychex and proficiency in Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in payroll processing.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively follow up with individuals regarding hours.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve payroll errors.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Olivia Tretout