Principal Full Stack Engineer
$130k - $190k
Our client is a cutting-edge technology company located just outside of the vibrant city of Boston, Massachusetts. They specialize in developing state-of-the-art software solutions to combat national security issues. Their mission is to provide the tools and technology necessary to protect the nation's interests and keep citizens safe.
They are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Principal Full Stack Engineer to join them. As a Principal Full Stack Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the development of software solutions that address critical national security challenges. You will have the opportunity to work on projects that have a direct impact on the safety and security of the country.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of full stack software solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define software requirements and specifications.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
- Take ownership of the entire software development lifecycle, from architecture and design to testing and deployment.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their needs and provide technical expertise to solve complex problems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 6+ years of professional software development experience.
- Strong expertise in React and Node.js.
- Proven experience leading and mentoring development teams.
- Deep understanding of software architecture and design principles.
- Experience working on projects related to national security or similar sensitive domains is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a passion for tackling challenging technical problems.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team.
Posted by: Mackenzie Wild