Principal Level Software Engineer C#
$130k - $160k
A Payment and Benefits processing company in the greater Boston Area is looking to add a Principal level developer to their team. This role will be working on their Fleet management team and will be a full time direct hire opportunity that requires a 3 day hybrid commute. The ideal is candidate is fullstack using Angular 2+, C#, .NET Core, SQL, and Azure. Any Kubernetes experience is a plus.
This role is on their fleet management team, the largest application for them servicing large vehicular fleets and the application manages the processing for benefits such as gas compensation and make sure the employees get paid! In a post Covid world the processing space is really starting to heat up, if this opportunity interests you, just apply.
Required Skills & Experience
- Highly skilled in developing using C# and .NET
- Strong Azure skills
- Experience using Angular 2+
- Database experience using SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent work experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior payment or benefits processing experience is an enormous plus
- Kubernetes experience
- 7+ years of development experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- Bonus OR Commission eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: John Dolan