Principal Snowflake Data Engineer
$150k - $195k
Are you a skilled Data Engineer seeking an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects? Our client, located in Boston, is actively looking to hire a full-time Principal Data Engineer. Our client is a leading organization in the [Industry] sector, committed to leveraging the latest technology for data analytics and reporting. In this role, you'll be at the forefront of innovation, working with technologies such as Snowflake and Tableau.
Here's what makes this opportunity stand out: our client is seeking a data expert like you to become their Principal Data Engineer, leading the charge in designing and implementing best-in-class analytics solutions. This is not just a job; it's an opportunity for personal and professional growth. You'll be at the helm of a dynamic team, mentoring junior members, and collaborating on exciting, innovative projects that make a real impact in the financial services domain. With a hybrid work environment, you can enjoy flexibility and work-life balance, with in-office work on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays and remote work availability on Mondays and Fridays.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of software and data engineering experience
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong implementation experience with Snowflake ecosystem
- Expertise in modeling and building data warehouses
- Proficiency in Snowflake using warehouses, stored procedures, streams, snow pipes, tasks, stages, and more
- Experience with ETL/ELT technologies, such as Informatica, Snaplogic
- Cloud-native application development using AWS or Azure
- Hands-on experience with scheduling tools like Airflow, Control M, Autosys
- Excellent SQL skills and experience with BI tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Leadership experience and Agile methodologies proficiency
- Strong API knowledge (REST, API Gateway)
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills in financial services domain
What You Will Be Doing:
- 100% Python
- 100% Hands-On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Bonus OR Commission eligible
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vacation Time
- Stock Options
If you're an ambitious data engineer with a passion for innovation and a desire to be a key player in an exciting organization, don't miss this opportunity. Our client welcomes applicants authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis and offers an environment that fosters growth, learning, and work-life balance. Join us and make a meaningful impact in the world of data engineering.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted by: Austin Getzloff