Senior Product Designer
$130k - $160k
This company is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their expanding team in Boston in a hybrid position with one or two days in the office. They have executed the process of simplifying the way products are being sent to businesses. Their shipping solutions support companies like Healthcare, Life Sciences, Professional Services, and Technology industries. They have created a way to ship everything imaginable using single-point contact logistics. Whether it is diagnostic kits or shipping life sciences- real-life samples, they have time and temperature-sensitive equipment to be delivered safely.
This business offers a full spectrum of time-sensitive logistic services across all modes of transportation. Their global network has enabled them to handle both domestic and international small package and freight shipments. Want to be a part of this unique process of transporting goods? You will be working across the entire design stack, finding elegant solutions to user problems and think critically to find a solution. As well as prototyping visual and UX concepts by narrow the right solution. You would be driving the development in utilizing SaaS platform ensuring that all technical needs are being covered.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with UX and UI design experience.
- Experience with industry/platform standards and defining user experience guidelines
- Experience with Figma and Miro
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with agile methodology and workflows
- A portfolio showing design work in SaaS platforms, balancing complex B2B capabilities with a consumer grade user experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support product initiatives from initial concept through launch and subsequent releases.
- Prototype multiple visual and UX concepts and then narrow them to the right solution.
- Find elegant solutions to user problems and think critically from the user perspective.
- Take ownership of large portions of a complex product.
- Work directly with the Design Team.
- Work across the entire design stack, including: speccing projects; designing workflows, detailed interactions, and high-fidelity visuals; and ensuring quality implementation.
- Understanding the balance between perfect design and getting to market.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Gabrielle Shaver