$140k - $160k
This client is looking for a Senior SDET to join their team. They currently have an existing framework built out in Java, Selenium, and Cucumber and they are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to provide expertise to streamline their processes. In the role you'll be expecting to critique and implement systemic changes at a Senior level.
Required Skills & Experience
- Scripting experience in Java, Python, or C#
- Experience building out test frameworks from the ground up is required
- Exposure to automation tools such as Selenium and Cucumber
- 8+ years of experience in QA
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Leadership experience in any capacity is a big plus
- Degree in Computer Engineering or related field
What You Will Be Doing: As a Software Development Engineer in Test, your role will encompass:
- Conducting both manual and automated testing
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to enhance quality control
- Implementing testing strategies and rebuilding the framework/system processes
- 80% Automation and expanding the framework
- 20% Manual testing
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Olivia Tretout