Software Developer in Test - Hybrid (Andover, MA)
$100k - $130k
As a Software Development Engineer in Test you'll have the unique opportunity to impact all three levels of our robotics platform: hardware, software, and control systems. Embrace the #1 feature of this role - the chance to not only contribute to cutting-edge technology but to also shape it.
This is a hybrid role located in Andover, MA.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Pytest or Cypress
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience building out test frameworks from the ground up
- Degree in Computer Engineering or related field
What You Will Be Doing: As a Software Development Engineer in Test, your role will encompass:
- Conducting both manual and automated testing
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to enhance quality control
- Contributing to the development of testing strategies
- Participating in test planning and execution
- 80% Automation and expanding the framework
- 20% Manual testing
- Bonus eligible
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Research show that women and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs only if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. Motion Recruitment encourages you to break that statistic and apply. No one ever meets all of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted by: Olivia Tretout