Senior 5G Core Network Engineer
$65/hr - $75/hr
Contract Duration: 12 – 24 Month + Required Skills & Experience
- MUST HAVE –
- Experience designing, implementing and/or troubleshooting Mobility Evolved Packet Core (EPC) (4G/LTE) and or the 5G core and associated service flows.
- Equipment and software vendor management experience with the HPE 4G HSS and or the HPE 5G UDM
- Exposure to Azure Operator Nexus (AON)
- Develop and test MOPs in both lab and production environments.
- Build technical documentation used by field teams.
- Support First Field Applications for software implementations.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and platform owners to determine best course of action on MOPs and maintaining network integrity.
- Design and implement network automation and administration features.
- Train other team members on the use and application of the automation.
- Aid in network restoration and associated root cause analysis.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Michael Vance