Power Platform BA/Project Manager / remote / longterm contract
Brooklyn, New York
$75/hr - $95/hr
A global investment banking advisory firm is hiring a Business Analyst/Project Manager to focus on Microsoft Power Platform. The candidate will be responsible for collaborating with Solutions Architects, gathering requirements, and managing the development and implementation of solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform suite of tools, including Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in low-code development, data modeling, and business process automation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager leading Microsoft Power Platform Development
- Solid understanding of low-code development principles and best practices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure services and cloud technologies.
- Microsoft Power Platform certifications, such as Power Platform App Maker or Power Platform Developer, are a plus.
What You Will Be Doing:
Tech Breakdown: 100% Microsoft Power Project Management (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI)
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical insurance
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) (including match, if applicable)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: David Inman