Contracts Support Administrator - DocuSign
$35/hr - $40/hr
Seeking a highly motivated Contracts and Proposal Technical Writer, reporting to the Director of Business Operations, to join our clients team. The successful candidate is a professional content provider, attention to detail oriented and has experience in reviewing contracts language. The successful candidate works independently and collaborates cross-functionally to create, maintain and publish high quality technical proposals in support of the business development team and can support the SIS contracts team in its processes. The candidate is expected to:
· Develop a strong working knowledge of the organization’s products and services.
· Work closely with business development team and contracts staff.
· Work independently to identify priorities and proposal requirements for assigned work.
· Work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Have a solid knowledge of technical writing standards, documentation process, and the system/software engineering process.
· Develops and maintains baseline proposal documents.
· Develops and maintains customized documents for assigned proposals, using proposal baseline documents where appropriate.
· Works with engineers and other technical personnel to clarify technical proposal document contents.
· Researches and analyzes developments in assigned products and services to determine the need for revisions in previously published materials and for the development of new materials.
· Liaises with product developers, engineers, and other technical experts, observes production methods, and refers to technical specifications, drawings, engineering illustrations, and trade journals to acquire knowledge needed to develop technical publications.
· Familiar with Contractual and Insurance Language or be willing to learn.
· Work with Principal Contracts Specialist in the processes of proposal generation, review, filing, release procedures and SAP booking procedures.
· May interface with customer as dictated by Proposal/Contract’s needs.
· Comfortable presenting proposal drafts to proposal managers for review and approval.
· Able to meet tight deadlines for proposal submissions and contract reviews.
· Self-starter with ability to learn rapidly, to understand a very large and complex system, to generate documentation for the system, and to train the end users.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organization and time management skills.
· Ability to interact professionally and diplomatically with a variety of co-workers and customers.
· Experience with SAP
· Experience with DocuSign
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Experience with the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket) preferred.
· Experience with MadCap Flare and Adobe FrameMaker preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
· This position requires a bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, or a related discipline.
· Two years related experience.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Crystal Susong