Senior Data Scientist
$60/hr - $65/hr
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 12- Months
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated innovation in proposing and implementing structural enhancements for increased efficiency and reduced error susceptibility.
- Strong presentation skills to articulate and advocate for novel ideas and strategies.
- Aptitude for analytical thinking and comfortable recommending enhancements in processes.
- Proficiency in both Python and SAS.
- Experience working within the Teradata Vantage environment.
- This role demands a seasoned Data Engineer with substantial expertise in both model development and the foundational aspects of data engineering.
- The ideal candidate will possess a proactive, innovative mindset, capable of presenting and implementing ideas for process enhancement and efficiency.
- If you meet these qualifications and are enthusiastic about contributing to a dynamic team focused on innovation, please apply with your updated resume and any relevant work samples.
What You Will Be Doing
- Proficient in model development with a primary focus on data engineering.
- Expertise in aggregating and integrating diverse datasets, establishing robust processes supporting model execution, and facilitating the deployment of model outputs to relevant destinations.
- Specialized in automation development, thorough testing, and ensuring comprehensive documentation outputs.
- Managing and refining processes integral to executing the model while emphasizing developmental aspects.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.