Senior IICS Developer
$69.5/hr - $78.31/hr
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Software Engineer
Location: Chandler, AZ, Minneapolis, MN or Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 month contract with strong chance for extension or possible conversion to FTE
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact.
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs.
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors.
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years development experience with Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) including Cloud Data Integration (CDI)/PowerCenter and Cloud Application Integration (CAI)
- 5+ years of experience working with relational databases primarily with Oracle
- 5+ years of experience with particularly in designing and implementing ETL processes; understanding of data models and data flow
- 5+ years of experience in data modeling, schema design, data loading, data replication, SQL Query writing and optimization
- 3+ experience with Create/Enhance ETL jobs as needed to load external feeds into warehouse tables/data mart/downstream tables.
- 2+ years’ experience with linux/unix family including shell scripting
- 2+ years of experience with an agile team to deliver and evolve data platform services
- Having Workday day experience is plus
- Experience with HR systems and Human Capital Management
- Experience with creating/exposing APIs using APIgee
- Experience with performance tuning ETL process and user queries.
- Experience with developing production process to automate ETL and create documentation to transition the process to the Production team.
- Experience with autosys jobs scheduling, JIL
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Proficiency in understanding relational, star schema and dimensional data models
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Debbie Jasper