Senior Systems Operations Engineer
$46.53/hr - $52.43/hr
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 18 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Systems Engineering, Technology Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- PowerShell scripting
- Batch Scripting
- MS SQL, Oracle, and T-SQL query writing experience
- Certificate management experience
- Java or Tomcat experience
- Compliance, eDiscovery or Archiving application experience.
- Power BI experience
- SSRS reporting
- Service Now and/or database change management experience
- SRE experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead or participate in managing all installed systems and infrastructure within the systems operations functional area.
- Contribute to increasing system efficiencies and lowering the human intervention time on related tasks.
- Review and analyze moderately complex operational support systems, application software, and system management tools to ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Work with vendors and other technical personnel for problem resolution.
- Lead team to meet technical deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of technical process controls or standards.
- Collaborate with vendors and other technical personnel to resolve technical issues and achieve highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Veterans/Disability/Women. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.