Business Execution Associate
$28.72/hr - $32.36/hr
Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package! Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ months of Business Operations, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and/or education.
- Microsoft Office, proficient PC skills, adaptability and flexibility is a plus.
- Flexibility, working in a support environment, answering calls, emails, etc.
- Prior experience providing Support with technology within a call center environment.
- Worked within a technical support role in the past Level 1 or 2 would be a good match for this position.
- Excellent customer service via the phone and have excellent written and verbal skills to support customer base.
- General technology exposure and experience providing support across multiple platforms and environments will be helpful.
- Broad Technical Exposure.
- Strong Communication Skills - Phone and Written Communication skills.
- Phone Support background.
What You Will Be Doing
- Participate in planning and executing a variety of programs, services, and initiatives, and monitor key indicators to ensure effective performance and control management of assigned operations or business groups.
- Review basic initiatives including policy or process changes, process improvements, technology enhancements, and conduct regular reviews to identify efficiencies and cost savings opportunities.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgement while developing an understanding of policies and procedures, best practices, and initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with mid-level managers or cross-functional business partners.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance - Four medical plans to choose from for you and your family
- Dental & Orthodontia Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- 401(k) including match with pre and post-tax options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Legal and Identity Protection Plans
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 529 College Saver Plan
Motion Recruitment Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets. All applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying, and no sponsorship is currently available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment screening. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Posted by: Chris Clark